Front Desk Associate
Pavilion Cowork is a new shared office space designed with the professional in mind. Located in the heart of Vancouver’s Mount Pleasant neighbourhood, Pavilion at 22 E 5th opened its doors this past September. Pavilion offers private offices and shared workspaces to its members, as well as access to an upscale lounge, a variety of meeting areas, private events, showers, lockers, and secure bicycle parking.
Pavilion Cowork is in need of a full-time Front Desk Associate to act as the main point of contact for all Pavilion Members and Guests. This person will be critical to shaping the Pavilion Experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for: providing a gracious arrival experience while adhering to building security protocols; greeting guests and informing members of guest arrival; maintaining a consistent presence at the front-desk; receiving and sorting mail and packages; opening and closing the centre; supporting members with tasks and local area knowledge; supporting the other Centre Team Members on daily tasks and events; act as general support to other Centre Team Members.
WHO YOU ARE
You are an individual who is detail-oriented and takes pride in getting the job done right. You are a people-person at heart and can effortlessly make people feel welcomed. You pride yourself on your helpfulness and friendliness. In addition to these qualities, you possess:
- A post-secondary degree, diploma or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in office reception or in the hospitality industry
- Ability to work in a team environment and work well independently
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects from start to finish
HOW TO APPLY
An opportunity like this doesn’t come about every day, please apply by:
- Submitting a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com
- In the subject line include: “Application for Front Desk Associate”
- Position will be posted until filled
Pavilion Cowork is part of the Alabaster Group of Companies. Alabaster is a dynamic group of professionals with a passion for community building. It has won multiple awards for various real estate projects and has been selected as a finalist for BC’s Top Employers.
Notes: Full-time position with benefits; salary range dependent on experience; only select candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls, please.