Front Desk Associate
Pavilion Cowork is a shared office space designed with the professional in mind. Located in the heart of Vancouver’s Mount Pleasant neighbourhood, Pavilion at 22 E5 opened its doors in late 2019. Pavilion offers private offices and shared workspaces to its members, as well as access to an upscale lounge, a variety of meeting areas, private events, showers, lockers, and secure bicycle parking.
Pavilion Cowork is in need of a full-time Front Desk Associate to act as the main point of contact for all Pavilion members and guests. This person will be critical to shaping the Pavilion experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ability to create and maintain a positive working environment
- Greeting guests and informing members upon guest arrival
- Maintaining a consistent presence at the front-desk
- Maintaining the necessary level of building security
- Supporting the touring of new members as required
- Opening and closing the office
- Providing a gracious arrival experience for our Pavilion members
- Supporting our Centre Manager with membership recruiting, conducting tours, executing sales, and on-boarding
- Supporting members with tasks and local area knowledge
- Supporting the other Centre Team Members on daily tasks and events
WHO YOU ARE
You are an individual who is detail-oriented and takes pride in getting the job done right. You are a people-person at heart and can effortlessly make people feel welcomed. You pride yourself on your helpfulness and friendliness. In addition to these qualities, you possess:
- Ability to work in a team environment and work well independently
- Experience in office reception work and/or customer service
- Previous operations and/or sales experience
- Hard working and motivated individual who is growth oriented
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects from start to finish
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
HOW TO APPLY
An opportunity like this doesn’t come about every day, please apply by:
- Submitting a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com
- In the subject line include: “Application for Front Desk Associate 6162021”
- Position will be posted until filled
Pavilion Cowork is part of the Alabaster Group of Companies. Alabaster is a dynamic group of professionals with a passion for community building. It has won multiple awards for various real estate projects and has been selected as a finalist for Canada’s Top Employers.
Notes: Full-time position with benefits; salary range dependent on experience; only select candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls, please.